- Before or at the time we collect personal information, we identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely to fulfill those purposes we specify and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill specified purposes.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used. To the extent necessary for those purposes it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.