Greenleaf Job Training Services is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Greenleaf Job Training Services takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site: WCAG 2.0 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Greenleaf Job Training Services assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to Greenleaf Job Training Services if you are dissatisfied with our response. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by:
Greenleaf Job Training Services
Kristin L. Schaub, MA, CRC
Chief Executive Officer