This is a great position for individuals who enjoy a flexible work schedule and love a variety of work sites. Greenleaf JTS presents a team-oriented, collaborative environment where the team members are mission driven and enjoy helping others. This position requires approximately 25-30 hours per week. Flexibility is a must as days and hours are determined by the individual’s work site.
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: $16-$17 an hour
Greenleaf’s most successful employees:
- are self-sufficient
- communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- are very organized
- are flexible in schedule and in mindset
- can remain calm and collected amidst challenging or changing situations
- Assist individuals with barriers to employment, get on-the-job training and learn valuable work skills at job sites throughout the community.
- Assess work readiness and transferable job skills to help determine appropriate vocational goals.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records regarding each participant’s success on the job.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in training, education, and working with individuals with barriers to employment is preferred
- A minimum of one year of experience working with people with differing abilities and previous experience in coaching or training is preferred.
- The ability to travel and transport participants locally
- Comfort with and ability to effectively use computers and mobile technology
- Ability to be flexible is a must!
- No criminal offenses that would disqualify you from working with people with disabilities
Employment Specialists will be expected to follow health and safety protocol established by the host businesses.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.